Thursday, September 05, 2002

My life is so good it is scary. I have so much to be thankful for.
My husband and best friend, Mikey.
My health.
My wonderful family, newly extended to my in-laws.
My perfect little house.
My adorable and adoring kitties.
My job.
My material possessions, of which I have way too many.
My friends.
My life. It is just so good right now. I sometimes feel guilty that I have so much and feel so happy, when there are people who are very close to me who have less money, less health, less joy. But to not appreciate it would be a waste. So I will bask in my happiness and do what I can to share it with everyone.

"If all my luck ran out tomorrow,
I'd have to say that I had had my share.
Enough to balance out the sorrow.
Enough to say that I'm a little scared."
***i can't remember who sang this...and the tape is in the car. oh well. it'll come to me.***

No comments: