Sunday, September 22, 2002

bleh.
today i am sick. i am in a hazy fog in which i don't care about anything. my body wants to colapse into itself. breathing takes energy i don't have. on top of that my internet connection is SUPER SLOW (we are getting DSL today tho) and i can't seem to find my way around to necessary places on my college website. i think i will take a nap. it will all be better soon. good thing there is no school tomorrow. i can do lots of resting.
here are some haikus i wrote while falling asleep last night. don't ask why...i don't know...they just came to me.

red hawk flying free
hot sun on my thirsty lawn
temecula life

ocean to the west
hazy mountains to the east
home in the middle

five are quite easy
seven are a bit harder
haikus can be fun

later all...several hours of sitting upright has left me needing a nap.

No comments: