Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Begin The Countdown..... stolen from Joie and put down in no particular order within each category.

Ten movies you'd watch over and over:
1. The Princess Bride
2. The Matrix
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. Dogma
5. Buffy, the Musical
6. A Chrismas Story
7. The Stand
8. Stand By Me
9. Clerks
10. Zoolander

Nine people you enjoy the company of:
1. Mikey (hubby)
2. Joie (friend)
3. Amy (cousin)
4. Mom (duh...)
5. Shanta (sister)
6. Angie (friend)
7. Inge (friend)
8. Brooks (brother)
9. myself

Eight things you're wearing:
1. glasses
2. wedding ring
3. engagement ring
4. hair tie
5. white teeshirt
6. grey short shorts
7. undies
8. bra

Seven...
um...what happened to #7, Joie??? : ) I will use the one that I saw Dax use for 7.
Seven things on your mind
1. Conan O'brian (on tv)
2. my broken laptop
3. what's for dinner
4. getting a job for tomorrow
5. the peanut stuck in my throat...cough, cough
6. working on my scholarship essays
7. how uncomfy this desk really is for typing purposes

Six objects you touch everyday:
1. fridge
2. calendar book
3. cat meds
4. newspaper
5. computer
6. Mikey

Five things you do everyday:
1. wake up
2. pet my kitties
3. check my blog
4. brush my hair
5. eat

Four bands that you couldn't live without:
1. The Beatles
2. Indigo Girls
3. Matchbox 20
4. Dido

Three of your favorite songs at this moment:
1. California by Joni Mitchell (Blue)
2. In The End by Linkin Park (Hybrid Theory)
3. Beautiful Thing by Sister Hazel (Fortress)

Two people that have influenced your life the most:
1. Grandma Howder
2. Dad

One person that you love more than anyone in the world:
1. Mikey

No comments: