Sunday, August 10, 2003

I am lime with envy over this person's ability to find vegetarian restaurants. Of course, she IS in New York. I'm not even as picky...no let's say discrimintating...as she is. Perhaps she is just more motivated. Because I must admit that we have been very happy with the vegetarian selections at Chili's (not much of a selection, but quite yummy), Aloha J's (abomidable service, but quite yummy) and Taste of India (lunch buffet for $6.99, over half the items consumable by non-meat eating types). I guess it's just a slow process. I'm still lime, however.

On a related note, we are slightly concerned about a potential invitation to eat at the in-law's soon. We have sworn off meat entirely for the month of August and frankly I don't see us changing back too quickly. The in-laws cook with a lot of meat and it's soooooo tempting. What to do?

No comments: