Thursday, August 07, 2003

Random Ramblings

I really can't decide if I am bored to tears and want school to start ASAP or scared to death that I won't be ready when school starts (August 26). Oh, the emotional rollercoaster!

Just finished watching Terminator (I saw the butt of a potential CA governor!) for the first time. I wasn't all that impressed. I mean, it was entertaining, but I guess I was expecting more. I had problems with the plot in several places. T2 is coming in the mail soon and then we'll be all ready for T3 when it comes out.

Mikey is having a blast watching the counter that shows how many people are currently browsing Hamumu Software. I keep hearing him mutter "6 people" and "broke the record!". How cute. He's very excited about this new site. For good reason. Have you gone to see it yet? Well? Have you?

I can't help but wonder what world domination plans my Zazzy Cat has when she stares at me with those big, round, unblinking eyes. I just hope she plans to keep me around as a pet or something.

Time for bed. See you in the AM.

No comments: