Sunday, August 10, 2003

Just got a notice from the school. Basically it is just a collection of notes regarding back to school events and new office hours. There was a list of "placement decisions" from the principal. We weren't even on the damn list. Not only did we not get the changes we were asking for, they didn't even consider us important enough to consider worth listing. Pisses me off, I tell you. Someday I am going to learn that believing anything administration tells you is a big, fat mistake. Especially when they are telling you that they really like your work and feel you are an important part of the team. What they really mean is that they just want you to feel secure so that you will do your job, but if something better comes along they are going to snap it up. Well, same goes for me buddy. I would have been loyal to the end, but now I am ready to go with anyone who will give me the respect I deserve as a teacher and a person. Damn.

No comments: