Monday, August 18, 2003

I filled out a new request for transfer today. If I am going to get jerked around at the school I currently belong to, then I am going to take my chances with another school. Of course, I still have to wait for them to call for an interview. But at least I am doing something. I had a really bad day, feeling like my head was just going to implode with all the different pressures that have been put on me lately. I just can't take it anymore. I need it to be a week from today so that I will know what I am supposed to be doing, whether I am ready or not.

I have been playing the Sims a lot lately. Mikey thinks it is because it gives me a sense of control. I think he's right. I have been finding some relief in telling my little computerized families what to do and where to go. I have even made most of them quite successful. Perhaps someday I will once again get control of my own life, rather than letting it be controlled by the whims of everyone else. I can only hope.

No comments: