Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Finally

I have finally, and rather belatedly, started getting into the Christmas spirit. I justify the delay be saying that between frantically preparing for and slowly recovering from the surgery, I just didn't have the time to think about what time of year it was. Oh, and the fact that it has been in the high 70's all week hasn't helped much either. It feels like June. Anyway, as I said, I have finally gotten the bug.

I finished my shopping, such that it was, the other night (all online - no malls, no hassles). The gifts that are here are nearly finished being wrapped, and the ones that are on the way will be wrapped as soon as they hit my front door. I am gearing up to decorate as soon as my darling hubby gets the boxes down from the closet shelf - I would do it myself, but I'm still on lifting restrictions. I'm looking forward to draping our living room with ribbons and lights and homemade ornaments.

No comments: