Thursday, December 16, 2004

Pathetic

I always have nightmares before an important day, especially if I am required to be somewhere be a certain time. I always spend the night before having all sorts of rediculous problems that result in me being late to my very important date. You would think this would be a problem I could avoid for the weeks that I have NOTHING to do. But no.

Last night's nightmare was all about how I was missing the holiday feast that my students were having on the last day before Winter break. I kept losing track of what day it was. And, as if that weren't bad enough, when I would wake up between repetitions, I couldn't figure out what day it really was, so I would fall right back into the same dream. It took a good five minutes after I really woke up to straighten it all out in my head. Fortunately, the part is tomorrow. I'm not late. Yet.

No comments: