Friday, December 03, 2004

Super Girl

I am feeling VERY good tonight. I have been alert and relatively active all afternoon. We took the elevator down to the lobby level to get the paper and then we took the stairs back up. And it didn't hurt at all. I am still walking a little hunched over, and it kills to laugh, but I am moving much faster than before.

I talked to my pal "A", who is currently on cat duty, and she said things are all very good at home. There is going to be a pile of mail and lots of little chore things to work on when we get back, but things are under control. It will be good to see the kitties. We miss them bunches.

Speaking of kitties, I also got some pics of the new kiddie. He is ADORABLE! His daddy looks quite proud and, if the picture ratio is true to life, seems to be spending lots of time gazing at his tiny son. Just as it should be. I am not going to try to do it now, but I will post a pic of the little guy when I get home and re-settled.

No comments: