Sunday, December 05, 2004

Woke up this morning...

and got myself a waffle.

I am once again feeling very good. I slept poorly last night until I moved myself out to the couch. Something about being cradled in the fold of the cushions was just the amount of comforting I needed. I slept until 9 and got up ready to eat a whole waffle! (Yesterday I could only handle 3/4 of one.)

The guys think that I must be feeling better because I made them straighten things up in here when we got back from breakfast. Actually, I didn't MAKE them do anything - I started straightening up myself and they tried to stop me. Now I am trying to figure out what we can do with the small amount of energy I have stored up. I want to get out of the hotel room and do something, but it has to be something that will allow me to sit down and rest any time I need to. Or stand up and stretch any time I need. We are considering a trip to the movies to see "The Incredibles", but I am worried about having to sit upright for 2 hours.

I'm sure this is all of interest to you, so I will be sure to let you know what we decide on. :)

No comments: