Tuesday, June 18, 2002

FUCK. Why is it that no matter how hard you try, some people always insist on taking everything as a personal assult? Why is it that it is so hard for some to think of others or see things from other's point of view? How can you be so wrapped up in your own pain and anger and fear that you refuse to accept that anyone else in the world might be feeling those same emotions. I am so frustrated and angry right now. I try and try and try and nothing is getting thru and I don't know how much longer I can keep trying. It hurts to be held at such a distance and it hurts to be neglected and it hurts to be so very very angry at someone I love so much and yet still be made to feel guilty for those angry feelings. I have every right to be angry and I have every right to be suspicious and it is not fair for you to take that away from me. I can't stand it. I am going to bed. Goodnight. FUCK.

No comments: