Sunday, June 16, 2002

Laundry

1. How often do you do laundry?
As rarely as possible. That means I let it go until I can't stand how big the pile is or I don't have any underwear left! I am NOT going to tell you how many days that is. It's too embarassing!
2. What's in a typical wash load?
Everything! I separate light and dark and then stuff it all in. I know that I always overload my machine.
3. Front or top loader? Powder or liquid detergent?
Top loader. I WISH I had a front loader! Cheapo Costco Brand liquid detergent. I skimp on it, too. Make it last as long as possible. I do 99% of my loads on cold/cold so that I don't have to pay to heat the water. I am so cheap!
4. Do you use fabric softener in the rinse cycle?
No. We didn't use it at home, so I never got in the habit. And the commercials make it look so complicated! : ) I use dryer sheets tho because I HATE the static cling.
5. Dryer or clothesline?
I like the clothesline smell but I don't like the stiffness. We have a dryer and don't have a clothesline, so you can guess what we do. Anything that isn't dryer friendly gets hung over the shower rod.

No comments: