Saturday, June 08, 2002

On wednesday, we went and ordered our wedding rings. Funny how priorities change. I was willing to ask for platinum in my engagement ring, cause it's classy and we didn't have anything else to spend our money on. For the wedding rings, we are going white gold, simple, easy to pay for. We have decided that it is more important for us to keep up with our house payments and keep our good credit and all that grown up stuff than it is to have fancy wedding rings. The rings are about the least important part of the whole thing if you ask me! The important thing, the vows, the promises are harder to come by. I am having a hard time condensing all the thoughts I have and trying to make them something that will make sense without rambling on for a month and a half. Oh well. That is about how much time I have left!

No comments: