Thursday, June 13, 2002

In case anyone is wondering why they can't find the perfect man, it's because I already found him and made him MINE. I worked until nearly 6 pm at the daycare today. Because he is fabulous and wonderful Mikey was making me dinner when I got home. Not only was he cooking it but it was some of my favorites that he learned how to make on the cooking channel today. Onion rings, fried chicken and cheese popovers. YUM. I just hope that he does the cleanup too! : )

Mikey really is the best. He takes care of me when I am sick. He is a great listener when I am sad or angry. He snuggles devinely. And he makes me laugh. He does some of the silliest things - just to make me laugh. And it works. I laugh until my sides ache! He balances me out perfectly. Together we are both better off than we would be alone. And I think that is what makes us so good together. He's my Mikey and I couldn't think of anything that would make him more right for me. *adoring sigh*

No comments: