Thursday, June 13, 2002

Yesterday, in the paper we found the strangest thing. To truly understand you need a little background. Mikey has a few little back issues. When I first met him, it was pretty bad. He has since had some PT and is 100% improved. But a friend of mine told me that it was a bad idea to date him and get serious with him because of his back problems. He said that eventually he would be bed ridden and that people who are bed ridden lose their minds and become veggies. (My friend is a bit of an extremest!) Anyway, in the Dear Abby column (yes, we read it regularly...i know, i know, it's sad) there was a letter from a woman about her fiance, "Michael" who was the love of her life, but had back problems caused by computer related work. She was concerned about how thier relationship would be affected. It could have been me writing it - as far as details go...not my feelings. It was even signed "not so sunny in California". It was really spooky! And funny. Mike was teasing that it must have been my friend writing in a last ditch effort to stop me from marrying him. I doubt it. It made for a good laugh tho!

No comments: