Wednesday, June 19, 2002

Since I'm up, let's talk about something interesting...
Tuesday Things

1. Republican or Democrat? Left of Right? Liberal or Conservative?
i am disgusted by anything political these days. technically i guess i would be a member of the green party. i guess i am pretty liberal by conservative standards and pretty conservative by liberal standards.

2. When you vote (or if you voted) do you vote based on the issues or the political party of the candidates?
i try to understand the issues and figure out who best reflects my beliefs, but with all the rhetoric and mudslinging it is hard to tell so i often end up voting for a party. i went with the green party mainly because i wanted to shake up the 2 party system.

3. Remember that time when you were a kid and you were playing in the sandbox and you picked up a handful of sand and you ate it and you said it was "good"? Yeah, that was great.
no...i was the one telling my siblings to "quit eating that sand or i am telling". i was the one who wiped the sand out of the kid's mouths when they realized that sand is not "good"!

4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
right here. this is where my Mikey is. this is where my house and my friends and my cats and my job are. this is my home.

5. If you could speak any language other than your native tounge, what would you speak and why?
Spanish, because it is practically a second official language here in Cali. it would make me MUCH more marketable as a teacher.

No comments: