Saturday, June 15, 2002

There are so many people that I worry about - my cousins, my siblings, my parents...everyone! I sit here and I wonder how they are and I wish that I could be close enough to them to just flat out say "How are things and tell me the truth, none of that crap you tell everyone else." I don't want to hear the "I am fine, everything is great" line. I want to know the truth. I want to know how things really are. But I don't really have anyone I can say that to without feeling like I am interfering. So instead I have shallow conversations with them and wish that I could get deeper and worry that they need something I am not giving them. I know that some people just need that everyday conversation and aren't comfortable with anything more, but if you are out there, and you need someone to talk to...I am here. Always.

No comments: