Saturday, June 08, 2002

My finger feels so naked! We went and picked up my wedding ring today (Mikey's wasn't quite right so we re-ordered). The guy at Wine Country Jewelers is so cool. He took lots of time to talk to us and make sure we were happy with everything. He was super friendly. After talking to him and having him look at my engagement ring I decided to have him do the re-sizing now while we wait for Mikey's ring to come in. (I am having it fit to my right hand because it is a funny shape and it would have been difficult to find a wedding band to fit next to it on my left.) I didn't like the idea of taking it off before I had the wedding band - i am a silly, sentimental goose - but the emerald was not set right the first time and it is a little looser each day. Rather than take a chance at losing it, I decided to re-size and re-set at the same time. So I have no ring on and it feels funny!

No comments: