Monday, March 03, 2003

And then, as if real life violence isn't enough, I had nasty dream. My sweet, adorable, little grey kitty got hurt. When I tried to pick her up she got very upset with me and started biting and clawing me. Really hard. I was suddenly much more concerned about getting her sharp parts out of my fingers. When I finally pried her jaws open to extract my thumb she jumped down and ran off like there was nothing wrong with her leg. I immediately went to scrub my injuries with hot, soapy water in an attempt to stave off the inevitable infections.

Having that dream was scary. I could FEEL the bite marks and even after I woke up my thumbs were throbbing. But the creepiest part was how I woke up. Something tickled me and when I opened my eyes, there was my grey kitty nose to nose with me. I will admit that my first reaction was a startled twitch. Then I let her under the covers and we both went back to sleep. (She just jumped up and snuggled onto my lap. She is SO cute.!!)



OOH! And I just remembered that in another dream I had this morning I got to be a bartender like the ones in Coyote Ugly. Whoo Hoo. : )

No comments: