Monday, March 10, 2003

Participation Positives are a way to start each week off on the right foot. List the things you are thankful for today.

On this beautiful Monday afternoon I am thankful for...
*spring break,
*my lovely little plot of land and the garden it nurtures,
*all my gardening tools and the strength to use them,
*my shower that provides hot water whenever I need it,
*the telephone that allows me to contact those I love,
*my brother, Tyson, who has proven once again that he deserves every ounce of respect I have for him and then some,
*the ice on the windshield of the little truck with no brakes,
*my kitties who snuggle me when I nap,
*the time for naps,
*new music,
*the way the sun always manages to find at least one window to shine through,
*my in-laws and their generous donation of frequent flyer miles,
*the technology that shortens a three day trip to a 4 hour one,

and, of course...
*my wonderful Mikey, who makes every day a little brighter and every load a little lighter.

What are YOU thankful for? Leave me a comment or link.

No comments: