Monday, March 24, 2003

Participation Positives are a way to start each week off on the right foot. List the things you are thankful for today.

I am thankful for...
*Love,
*the accoustics in my shower,
*the on/off button on my TV,
*the people who like me even if we disagree about something,
*hearing Joy in a voice that has only sounded sad for a long time,
*the complete lack of bombs and air raid sirens in the air above my home,
*seeing the light at then end of what has been a long, dark tunnel,
*my right to speak my mind, no matter how unpopular my opinion may be,
*the glowing Hope I see every day in the shape of kind, generous, loving 3rd graders,
*the lack of trolls on my blog,

and, of course...
*my wonderful Mikey, who makes every day a little brighter and every load a little lighter.

What are YOU thankful for? Leave me a comment or link.

No comments: