Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Dag nab it! It seems as though everyone in the world has a quote by John Allston on their site, but no one can tell me anything at all about the man. Google is even at a loss. HELP!! It's for the children.

No really, it is. I am starting a "quote of the week" thing in my class. Each Wednesday I will present them with a new quote for discussion and journal writing purposes. I would like to be able to present some information about the person being quoted at the same time. I have spent several days looking up info and writing brief synopsis on people like Eleanor Roosevelt, MLK, Jr. and Socrates. Everyone has been quite cooperative except for the elusive Mr. Allston. Please let me know if you can help. :)

"If you don't control your mind, someone else will." John Allston

No comments: