Tuesday, March 11, 2003

This weeks This or That questions aren't up so I am digging back into the archives...

1. Bacon or sausage? Before I would have said sausage links, but with my new less-meat (not to be confused with meat-less) diet I guess I would have to say neither. I wasn't all that crazy about either in the first place.
2. Eggs: scrambled or not? In order for me to eat an egg it has to be cooked solid. So firm scrambled eggs are wonderful but if there are any little gooey bits left I end up gagging on it. *shudder* I can't even think about it!!
3. French toast or regular toast? Regular toast with butter.
4. Pancakes or waffles? Either one as long as there is plenty of butter and maple syrup to slather on them!
5. Mufins or bagels? Hot bagels (did you know that some people eat them COLD? yech!) with plenty of cream cheese on top.
6. Coffee or tea? Coffee is nasty. Tea, please.
7. Juice: orange or grapefruit? Grape.
8. Hot or cold cereal? Cold. When hot cereal is good for you, it's boring and when you dress it up with sugar and butter and such it's no longer good for you. Besides the texture leaves something to be desired and I have never liked the image that I get when I hear "It sticks to your ribs!". : )
9. To put in cereal: bananas or strawberries (or some other fruit)? Both? And raspberries and blueberries, too! Fruit is YUM.
10. Eat breakfast at home or at a restaurant? At home. They don't cook the eggs right at restaurants!

No comments: