Saturday, March 22, 2003

Friday Five...

1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be?
Gandhi. I would love to know if I would admire him as much as a real person as I admire his philosophy. I want to have long conversations with him where I ask him how he came to terms with his beliefs and whether he still feels the same way now, knowing that it meant his death.

2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be?
I would like to live in pre-Europeanized America. Of course, without the knowledge that is all going to be destroyed in the name of civilization.

3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be?
Kaua'i. In a little hut on the beach. With good snorkling near by. And a Bubba Burger to eat at.

4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be?
Don Quixote. He had the courage (or stupidity) to go on believing and acting on those beliefs when all around him ridiculed. I wish I had that.

5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be?
I would like the face of Hello Kitty. Everyone likes Hello Kitty. :)

No comments: