Wednesday, March 12, 2003

My garden is in! I got seedlings today and some nice dirt to add to the sandy clay that is already there. I figure if I add a little each year sometime in the 23rd century I will have healthy dirt for my plants to grow in! I have 7 tomato plants (6 different varieties), 5 different pepper plants, a cucumber and a pumpkin. I am going to be starting corn, sweet peas and watermelon from seed tomorrow. I also planted my two remaining Gerbera daisies in the ground. OOOOoohhh! And we bought 11 strawberry plants and now have a nice little strawberry patch. By the time I was done it was pretty dark, but in the morning I will break out the digital camera and post some pictures. I am quite proud of our handiwork. I am also proud of the two new blisters I have. I am afraid I am going to have trouble getting out of bed in the morning again!

No comments: