Monday, March 03, 2003

Participation Positives are a way to start each week off on the right foot. List the things you are thankful for today.

I am thankful for...
*my friend Angie, who doesn't let my crappy phone/social skills get in the way of our friendship.
*my wonderful family, the solid base upon which I am building my dreams.
*my job and the joys, the friends, the experience that have come with it.
*my cell phone because it allows me to make free long distance calls all weekend long.
*my newly revamped computer that only rarely throws temper tantrums now.
*the rain that came down for weeks and made the trees and flowers happy.
*the sun that is now shining and making me happy.
*each and every one of my 3rd graders, even (especially) the ones that drive me crazy.
* everyone who has had a hand in making me who I am today.
and, of course...
*my wonderful Mikey, who makes every day a little brighter and every load a little lighter.

What are YOU thankful for? Leave me a comment or link.

No comments: