Sunday, March 09, 2003

You know, despite any aggrevations, frustrations or disappointments I may suffer at the hands of my family they are still just that - MY family. I am extremely possessive of each and every person who becomes important enough to be given the title of family member. There are some who would like to think they are family just because of the circumstances they find themselves in, but they too, are wrong. There are also those who might think that although they aren't truly family they are close enough to dish out judgments as though they were, but again, they are wrong. There are even those who think they can sneak into the family without paying their dues and passing the tests. Those people have no idea what they are attempting and I pity them when they realize that I guard my family like an alpha wolf. There will be no sneaking and there will be no underhanded dealings and there will be no two-faced vipers allowed into the den. Those reptilian types who are considering just such a thing should step back and re-evaluate their situation before anything bad happens. This is MY family and although each and every one of them has their faults, I love them all more than you will ever know and I will not allow you to harm a single hair on any one of their heads. So just walk away now. Goodbye, Adios, Ciao.

No comments: